While our mission is to accept all posts, we do ask that our members abide by some rules.
An introductory note: Please remember that, first and foremost, this is a place for those who feel they have no other place to share their thoughts, feelings, and art. It is a place to be heard and appreciated as the neshamas we are. And so, we ask that you respect this space’s spirit when you submit your work: please make sure that this is why you are submitting to us, and we promise to take the care with your work that you do.Thank you.
1. Please do not post suicide notes or any suicidal ideation. Instead, please call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline (1-800-273-8255) or RAINN (1-800-656-4673).
2. No hate speech.
3. No trolling.
4. No identifying information, either of you or the subject(s) of your article.
5. No soliciting money.
6. If your piece is graphic, it may be categorized as triggering and come with a warning before it can be read.
7. Please try to limit your posts to no more than one/week. We get quite a lot of submissions, and although we want to be open to all, it makes it much harder to be so open if we publish too much of one person’s work. If you do want to submit more, please don’t hesitate to contact us with an explanation.
8. Moderators have final discretion on which submissions are accepted.